The content published in SADI Journals is made available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license, unless otherwise stated. This means that readers and users of the content are free to:
- Share: Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt: Remix, transform, and build upon the material.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: Properly credit the original creator(s) of the work and provide a link to the original source.
- NonCommercial: Use the material for non-commercial purposes only.
- No additional restrictions: The license does not impose any additional limitations or technological measures.
Please note that the above permissions and license terms apply to the content published in SADI Journals and do not extend to third-party content, which may be subject to separate copyright and licensing arrangements.
For permissions beyond the scope of the CC BY-NC 4.0 license or any inquiries regarding copyright, please contact SADI Journals directly.
We kindly ask all users and readers to respect the intellectual property rights and adhere to the license terms while using the content published in SADI Journals.